Leading Against Evolving Cyber Threats
October 17-18, 2017 | InterContinental Hotel | Downtown, Florida
FIU is offering a 2-day advanced certificate program where participants will engage academics, industry leaders, and security professionals in assessing the most critical cyber threats facing the public and private sectors in the 21st century. Participants will learn best practices about organizational structures, processes, and legal considerations. Participants survey strategies and the most effective approaches to implementing the strategies in the workplace. Upon completion of the program, participants will earn a certificate in Cybersecurity Leadership and Strategy from Florida International University.
Who Should Attend?
Public and business leaders, and professionals in industries such as government, education, law, finance, management consulting, energy, healthcare, security, national defense and others, as well as those who are seeking to protect their organizations’ network and data and develop critical skills in cybersecurity risk management.
In partnership with:
- Module 1: Cyber Threats
- Module 2: Organizing In and Outside of the Government
- Module 3: Developing Strategies
- Module 4: Effective Implementation
- Module 5: Responding to a Cyber Threat Simulation Exercise
Key Learning Objectives
- Develop an understanding of the current and emerging cyber threats facing the public and private sectors.
- Examine the risk considerations that should be taken into account to ensure the most effective structures, authorities, and processes.
- Establish fundamental building blocks for a sustainable cybersecurity framework at national and subnational levels.
- Understand both offensive and defensive strategies and the cost-benefit analysis of investing in either.
- Survey the keys to successful implementation of strategies to combat cyber threats.
- Assess ways to measure effective implementation to safeguard national security and critical infrastructure.
For more information, please visit: business.fiu.edu/cybersecurity | 305.348.4217 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, click here